About DJ KonaBuzz In The Mix

Welcome.
Welcome to my site, which is a promotional tool for remixes and DJ sets I have produced, as well as to promote the various artists featured. Material posted here is for promotional purposes only (please read the terms of use at the bottom of the page). If you like a particular song and want it UNMIXED, please support the artists and buy it on CD or online thru aol, yahoo, amazon, beatport, itunes, etc. If you have a commercial or public performance interest in one of my productions please email me for booking/permissions.

DJ Konabuzz Radio

Monday, July 5, 2010

Session 036 - Billy's Twisted Birthday Mix

My dear friend Billy had a birthday party recently and I prepared a mix especially for him.
Part of the humor and surprise is the end of the mix which is my interpretation of an inside joke between Billy and myself about what he used to do when learning to mix from vinyl. Poor guy had problems matching beats and so would cover up his train wreck with Yoko Ono screaming. Billy is also featured in one of his solo efforts... It was only fitting to use his work to recreate the train wreck ;-)
The last track of this set is my joke back to Billy and my techno interpretation of his old mixing style. You get the idea after probably the first minute, but the neverending train wreck goes on for about 10 minutes lol...
Tracklist:
  1. Lamb - God Bless (Original Mix)
  2. Kid Cudi - Day & Night (Nebulla Dubstep Remix)
  3. Tiga - What You Need (DJ Konabuzz Mix Mash)
  4. Different Gear - I Want To Do Sex On You (Original Mix)
  5. Fever Ray - Triangle Walks (DJ Konabuzz Mix Mash)
  6. Kid Massive - I Don't Want To Be A Freak (Dirty Mix)
  7. Sia - Breathe Me (DJ Konabuzz Remix)
  8. Amy Winehouse - Valerie (Andy Cato's PackUp & Dance Remix)
  9. Tiga - Move My Body (Boys Noize Remix)
  10. Cosmic Gate - Exploration of Space (DJ Konabuzz Edit)
  11. Deadmau5 - Strobe (Original Mix)
  12. Felix Da Housecat - Watching Cars Go By (Benny Benassi Remix)
  13. Different Gear - One Thing More (Dub Mix)
  14. Sandy Rivera & Haze - Freak (Original Mix)
  15. Soulbrothers - 21st Century Disco Shit (Original Mix)
  16. Paul Oakenfold - Emotional Response (Original Mix)
  17. Crystal Castles - Vietnam (DJ Konabuzz Mix Mash)
  18. Invisible Opera Company of Andromeda - I Don't Belong Here (Original Mix)
  19. DJ Konabuzz - Billy's Neverending Train Wreck (A DJ Konabuzz Original birthday gift)
This mix is previewable in the House-Mixes.com jukebox at the top of my blog page.

No comments: