About DJ KonaBuzz In The Mix

Welcome.
Welcome to my site, which is a promotional tool for remixes and DJ sets I have produced, as well as to promote the various artists featured. Material posted here is for promotional purposes only (please read the terms of use at the bottom of the page). If you like a particular song and want it UNMIXED, please support the artists and buy it on CD or online thru aol, yahoo, amazon, beatport, itunes, etc. If you have a commercial or public performance interest in one of my productions please email me for booking/permissions.

DJ Konabuzz Radio

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Some recent changes

Hi folks, sorry to be absent for a while. It has been a rough year.

I'm discontinuing torrents because of poor internet service, but the mixes are still available as direct downloads.

IMEEM was purchased very recently by Myspace. IMEEM used to host all my audio previews, so I am trying out Soundcloud. In some ways, they are a better host, but also a more expensive one. For the time being, I will leave the old IMEEM preview links as supposedly all that will get regenerated when the merge with Myspace is complete, but we will see. I just don't want to mess up all the coding that was done to put those in there, or remove it, only to have to put it back. So, please accept my apologies for the messy appearance until the IMEEM issue gets settled down.

While I'll be updating this post (and creating a new one with the final version) I wanted to share this with you ASAP both to test Soundcloud here, and encourage some of you to assist with the feedback you can provide thru soundcloud about final cuts to bring this to CD length... I have my own ideas, especially in regard to cutting entire tracks and minding the key changes, but do want to hear from you during the process.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Very sorry to hear about your father and partner. A friend of mine very recently introduced me to your mixes and I can't stop listening.

It's the soundtrack to my life I never knew existed.

Please keep up the amazing work!