About DJ KonaBuzz In The Mix

Welcome.
Welcome to my site, which is a promotional tool for remixes and DJ sets I have produced, as well as to promote the various artists featured. Material posted here is for promotional purposes only (please read the terms of use at the bottom of the page). If you like a particular song and want it UNMIXED, please support the artists and buy it on CD or online thru aol, yahoo, amazon, beatport, itunes, etc. If you have a commercial or public performance interest in one of my productions please email me for booking/permissions.

DJ Konabuzz Radio

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Coming Soon - Posting of New Mixes

Aloha. I have put on isohunt and pirate bay torrents for three more compilation disks I hope you will enjoy.... it's just taking me a bit of time to create, tag, and upload the mp3 versions. If you want an early (and better quality) listen, check out these links: Dance With Lance v3.0 Disk 4 - Sex Drugs and Electro Dance With Lance v3.0 Disk 5 - Into The Madhouse (includes Anne Heche and Barbara Walters) Dance With Lance v3.0 Disk 6 - Love Hurts Hope you enjoy. Check back soon for the MP3's

No comments: