About DJ KonaBuzz In The Mix

Welcome.
Welcome to my site, which is a promotional tool for remixes and DJ sets I have produced, as well as to promote the various artists featured. Material posted here is for promotional purposes only (please read the terms of use at the bottom of the page). If you like a particular song and want it UNMIXED, please support the artists and buy it on CD or online thru aol, yahoo, amazon, beatport, itunes, etc. If you have a commercial or public performance interest in one of my productions please email me for booking/permissions.

DJ Konabuzz Radio

Monday, March 3, 2008

Singles Remixes - So, What Else Is There?

I could tell you that my flashlight was like a sudden explosion, ah, ah ah ah, ah, ah ah ah... but other than making you scratch your head (or look into one of my other compilations) we might not get too far. I have another compilation I've been working on for a couple months, but two of the mixes are tricky... a hint, one involves a Barbara Walters interview of a quirky celebrity; another a comedy skit, both set to music. Hopefully that will be worth the wait. - UPDATE the barbara walters interview had a pretty good beta test play, and will be finalized hopefully this week with some minor adjustments to two remixes on that disk.. Also up and coming, each compilation disk has singles in it that are significantly different from the originals due to my remixing, mashing, mangling, etc. While I'm working on the next compilation or two, I'm going to try to get together a collection of the DJ Konabuzz singles for you all to enjoy. Some are works of Madonna, Britney Spears, Goldfrapp, Peter Rauhofer, and so forth. There have been lots of improvements to my software since some of these were done... on my list someday are to remaster those most in need... If you want a sneak preview at a couple of the tracks, check these out...

No comments: